TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

Tell that to the thousands of businesses who have had no...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Tell that to the thousands of businesses who have had no internet or phone for weeks or months. This causes suicide, divorce, bankruptcy, anger, less tax revenue, loss of jobs etc.

To the node would not have had have the blame game between Telstra and NBN that we currently have. Connection issues are caused by connecting fast new optic fibre cables to damaged, old, slow copper wire. I have done plenty of reading on this subject and talked to Telstra workers who would give a far better commentary than myself on the subject.

Telstra exchanges are old extinct tech with twisted mess of wires which need to be patched up and fixed at the NBN's expense. A bandaid solution hence or the dramas. This provides revenue for Telstra which is part of the plan so Telstra would get some meat from the bone. The whole copper infrastructure needed to be pulled up and replaced.

In fact the LNP NBN will cost billions more in lost GDP, taxes through income lost and future bandaid fixes for the next decade till it's done properly.

In Australia we don't measure happiness or wellbeing so I will leave that out as the average Australian being inconvenienced or suicidal in extreme cases has no bearing on cost.
    Last edited by West Coast: 04/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.