TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

I appreciate your argument over 10MPS reliable internet will do...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I appreciate your argument over 10MPS reliable internet will do most people residentially. Up around 20MBP is all we need I think most would agree. The spin has been the NBN to the node is not necessary as few need 100 MPS. That is invented by a team of media spin merchants employed by the NBN or government.

Most of us just want reasonably fast, reliable and quick to connect internet (when moving into a new premises or connecting from broadband to NBN) few have asked for 100MBS, require it or expect it.

Spin is when you first twist the argument put against you then reply to that argument essentially asking your own question then answering it. All the below spin statement proves is customers prefer to spend less per month as opposed to more. If you read the spin carefully it says 83% of residential households prefer to spend less and 17% of residential households need more than 25MPS or can afford to spend more. Also many are scammed into believing they should get close to 25 or 12MPS as I know for a fact no one wants anywhere near 1MPS internet. Does this statement include complaints?

I can pay either 59.95 per month for 5 to 12MPS or 99.99 permonthe for 25mps plus. $480 extra a year.

"Our own data shows that 83 per cent of people on services powered by the nbn™ network today are ordering retail services based on the two lowest wholesale speed tiers 25/5Mbps and 12/1Mbps."

We don't want to spend 2 hours of everyday on hold or talking to telco staff because our new connection is faulty or taking too long. We are rated over 50 best internet in the world. If we were serious about new technology and innovation the internet would be our first priority.

We have been focused on the negative for too long no wonder we are a basket case country only keeping our head above water from wealthy immigration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.