TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-7757

1. 9,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    DG,as much as i criticize penn i can't b critical of the way he is developing the network including what appears to b a good appointment in nikos..
    I still get a little excited of tls converting most of their exchanges to distributed data centres,from a non technical view it seems to make common sense.
    Same their 5g network,sea cables ,over 2500 poi's globally,besides having the largest se asia sea cable network tls has enough sea cable to run around the earth 10 times.Thats not a minnow network,at&t is the largest with 20 times but then we have to break it down to new and old sea cable.
    Also we can't blame penn for delay in 5g roll out,thats 100% acma's fault in not planning for the release of 26ghz earlier like the US did.Should i mention 6g,again the US and china have released the 6g spectrum.
    Also even the mega global co's can't roll out leading 5g services in all their markets,i believe tls appears to b doing very well with their 5g partners in global markets including china.
    Tls uses it sea cable to connect the various markets thru their 2500 poi's,then it connects to the various mobile operators like at&t ,china mobile,china telecom etc where tls then uses their 5g networks as in roaming.I can't blame penn for the development of the connectivity network including what appears to me to b his decision to buy pacnet.
    There c i can b positive if i stop at the utility network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.85 $3.80 $81.46M 21.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 337439 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 404931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.