TLS 0.26% $3.88 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-8498

1. 9,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Ban coal power,ban nuclear,ban coal exports,ban livestock exports,ban farting cows,ban dams,ban hazard reduction,ban uranium exports ,ban controlled logging.Whats left hmm.So weve nearly banned all our nature competitive advantages
    u can keep telling me about 140a,morrison said the nuclear word during a stupid interview ,when asked y didn't australia follow the uk's emissions target,morrison said because the uk had nuclear power plus an extension cord to the french nuclear plants.
    Hmm trying to stay in control,wouldn't that of been the time for morrison to ask the lefty interviewer ,r u suggesting we establish a nuclear industry so we can follow the uk's emissions target.
    Again,i'll argue if morrison took on nuclear like howard took on the gst we would have a nuclear industry.
    They have trouble manning subs now,no way will they get any man or woman to step aboard these out dated unproven subs we r currently designing.Submariners are brave and not stupid.
    Relevance to tls,tls should b researching 6g because 6g will play a major roll in the future both commercial and military.ie drone connectivity etc and batteries will not power the growing future electricity requirements of 6g,vehicles etc etc..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.77B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.90 $3.87 $10.07M 2.594M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 126457 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 358696 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.