TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-8806

1. 9,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Hey FJ,the only part I understood was 'a cheap cask wine hangover,',which is incorrect I only get a penfold relatively cheap bottled wine hangover.

JC,for some time you have posted concerns re foxtel,honestly I was not sure about yr posts,but I heard ceo of foxtel use the word 'survival' in a sentence so yr predictions may be starting to come true.(clearly as foxtel had been written down to nil by tls before fox sports agreement foxtel does have serious issues.
    But again maybe there are new technology developments that are emerging that foxtel should be embracing.?

GR i'm not sure tls health is healthy.
    But maybe parts are as suggested by penn a couple of presentations ago.In that article I referred to regarding tls health ,the manager was told by penn no more health acquisitions just organic growth.
    But since then if this relatively new manager is doing a good job clearly any proposal she takes to penn regarding any possible acquisition/merger i'm sure penn would look at.
    But there are a lot of ifs,imo its no good predicting how tls health will perform until we get much clearer financial indication especially considering its financla history ie $200m write down.ie same telstra.

Now do i go for a swim in the bay to get over my hang over.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.85 $3.80 $81.46M 21.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 337439 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 404931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.