TLS 1.38% $3.67 telstra group limited

GR,credit must go to FJ,as posted i had no idea about boingo...

1. 9,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    GR,credit must go to FJ,as posted i had no idea about boingo only roy's time at verizon where by memory he was VP,with a strong connection to 5g development,se asia NAS and strategy.
    I don't research tls like i did,and i'm not interested because thodey and penn do nothing.As posted i don't blame the managers,i blame current and previous ceo's and chairman/chairwomen.
    Example sensis was collapsing,what makes more sense,buying into new technology businesses like nfc,indoor,outdoor digital advertising or acquiring health businesses including employing 200 doctors.
    And again,thodey left nfc to the banks,look at the new tecxhnology threat banks are now under because banks are not nfc technology companies .Even in japan as they developed their nfc payments with the help of sony technology co,just like in korea with LG and samsung ie 6g etc..
    ps i notice the uber ceo has stopped accepting his ceo pay,has penn stopped accepting his ceo pay?even i cent ?
    Answer no but he is happy to give away free data etc etc etc at shareholders expense including awards prize money at no cost to him..
    As Fastrade said,and i have said many times tls should be a defensive stock,but imo only it feels like penn is building up his excuses for a pathetic fy 20 report.
    Even if i sell out,i will buy back in if management changed to something with potential as again tls should be the most profitable and exciting stock on the asx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.67
Change
0.050(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $42.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.67 $3.64 $114.4M 31.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 25183 $3.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.67 951072 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.