TLS 0.00% $3.60 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-99

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    @option5

I fully agree with the synopsis for Telsta re:5G... i was going to post this myself however reading through the threads there are clearly a few forward looking technically savvy posters here.

The extraction of money for the ailing copper network is essentially a gift to shareholders and will assist in the transformation of Telstra through to the mobile 5G and B2C space which is where most retail users will migrate to over the next years.

On the current SP issues I believe the opportunity to buy a little lower yet will come in the next months as the US market convulse and continueto adjust through higher rates which is likely to gradually occur here as well.

Naturally, the risk for TLS shareholders will be the companies ability to transform it's business model away from fixed line to other tech.

The loosening of the Foxtel business model is also very astute as the aggregated model of service delivery is stuffed as the content owners move to direct consumer sales. The enablers of this transformation will be the winners as well as the content owners who will license there content to the service delivery providers on a case by case basis.

Much to do for TLS however they have the right approach both through better cash flow management and investment and a future tech delivery model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.60
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.59B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.59 $3.60 $3.57 $79.98M 22.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25445 $3.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 1015538 72
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.