CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

I'm starting to think that CTO might just happen to be a good...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    I'm starting to think that CTO might just happen to be a good speculative investment with the odds of making good money currently in favour of the buyers.

There should be tremendous upside if, and I stress it's only an "if," Management succeed in their recently announced gold production targets.

However in view CTO's track record and even the failure to deliver 2,500 ounces in the June quarter I remain justifiably sceptical.

Yes. I know what CTO have told us in regard to that. But just read plenty of CTO's past announcements and you should get the drift.

So in view of that I would have a tight stop loss at say no lower than 15c or 14.5c. The only problem might be if there are many millions of other shares that also have that price as a stop loss sell.

An additional issue, probably unlikely, could be if for any reason we are unable to sell due to a surprise trading halt followed by a very negative announcement. So all the trading or investment discipline in the world will not help should that type of scenario eventuate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14048750 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1996174 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.