WMT western metals limited

where to now for wmt

1. 705 Posts.

so where to now for WMT

well things just get more and more intresting with this chart.

a few quick notes on the chart above

1) its hitting the support price of that back at the start of the month. The low of today was very close around the 35c

2) you will see the longer rising support line is still holding but only just! LOL (bet there were a lot of the short termers with thier finger on the sell trigger)

3) volume is still stable and holding. a rise in volume on and increase is needed though.

4) there has been a considerable amout of selling in the last few days....now the market has hit news highs I suspect tomorrow will be a good day and there could most likely be a breakout on even higher volume ....this would be PLUM.

if it breaks down tomorrow all hell could break loose and will get sold down quickly i think due to it breaking these two support levels.

now the market has hit news highs I suspect tomorrow we shoud see the price break this minor little downtrend , sell off rally. For it to be significant it must go through quickly on good volume. I suspect that there will be another good day on market tomorrow as our market it looking healthy and the XAO (all ords) is hitting all time highs, looks to be flagging. So keep a close eye to see what wmt does...will be intresting

GO WMT..... show us how you shine so bright.... LOL sounds like a line from twinkly twinkle lil star.

see what happens tomorrow. just my two cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.