ATC 3.64% 5.3¢ altech batteries ltd

Sorry Tebley, I cannot resist. I will get to your valid...

1. 91 Posts.
    Sorry Tebley, I cannot resist. I will get to your valid questions in a moment.

I have tried, but I just cannnot leave Stocko's foaming at the mouth posts unanswered. They make me chuckle...

Stocko, when are going to get it? You seem to wheel out the same old stuff everytime your fingers hit the keys. I have been througth the fact that the "founders" are in escrow to January 2004. I have been through the fact that the turnover of the stock doescould not possibly explain the sale of 37.5 million shares on top of normal trading. You do not seem to notice.

If you are going to have a go at the company, great. Go for it. But do it a la Grant, Tebley, Yanlin, Wraith etc. At least they have credibility gained through a modicum of objectivity.

And if you are going to rant and rave, at least come up with something entertaining and original. You've been wheeling out that "the founders sold thier shares (waaaah!) and they are a pack of crooks" for several months now. Yawn.

Sorry about that Tebley, couldn't resist. In terms of FNT, I hear news will be out soon regarding an update. Things are on track, albeit delayed. These guys could not finish a wash cycle on time, but at the end of the day, things are moving, the deal is still on the table. I also hear that network integration between FNT card network and ATC is going well...which reassures me at to the liklihood of a positive outcome. I think the price yesterday was due to the lack of depth rather than as a refelction of the status of the deal.

To repeat, apparently ATC should be giving us an update soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $90.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $89.92K 1.707M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314489 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 144799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.