RZI 1.16% 43.5¢ raiz invest limited

RZI doesn’t need the hype. Personally for me anyways. I would...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    RZI doesn’t need the hype. Personally for me anyways. I would rather RZI grows slowly rather than explode and be dumped again. It’s my opinion that RZI is not some hype stock. It’s got solid fundamentals. It’s profitable in Australia. It’s just entered the Asian market. It has infinite scalability due to it being an online platform. Every successful company spend the first few years setting up before they can really dominate. RZI will have many losses in the Asian markets. But aggressive expansion is necessary for growth. If RZI wanted they could have just remained in Australia and keep on growing slowly... increasing profits every quarter. But I invested into RZI because I like the aggressive mindset of their management. They are not sitting on their laurels. They are pushing for aggressive expansion into an untested market. It’s risky and could end in disaster...but if they are successful...they will have that first mover advantage and be a big player fintech in the Asian markets. Asian markets have huge untapped potential. For example, look up a company called Grab. They initially started as a ride hailing app with a 250K usd investment in Malaysia. They ended up diversifying into many avenues and targeted countries like Indonesia and Thailand. Grab became so dominant that they kicked out Uber out of Malaysia and the Asian market. Uber instead ended up being a major investor in Grab. Now Grab is valued at more than 14 billion dollars and growing fast still. There are many similarities between Grab and RZI...both ventured into unknown territory and had infinite scalability due to being an online...easy to access platform. Both pushed for aggressive expansion into many countries and diversified their product to appeal to the unique needs of each country. It’s my opinion that RZI is only being valued by the market at the moment for its Australian operations. It will take another year atleast before their Asian venture starts showing results. I am taking a bet on RZI and predicting massive growth in the Asian market from 2022...so I will be regularly investing in RZI this year as my accumulation strategy. Not because of what it’s doing in Australia but because I see it’s potential in the Asian markets as it has no competition and is taking advantage by pushing for aggressive expansion. If it’s successful ...a billion dollar valuation is possible in a few years time. Fintechs are the future...so any fintech that’s pushing into untested waters will always have a great interest for me and I will be following their progress closely.
    https://www.cbinsights.com/research/personal-finance-apps-strategies/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.