CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Interesting item Killa.I do not think the authorities are...

1. 572 Posts.
    Interesting item Killa.

I do not think the authorities are completely stupid or are unaware of the potential damage of QE's or printing money.

Frequent comments in the media indicate that QE's are now largely ineffective and monitory approach is to avoid where possible.

While there are continuing downwards pressures on inflation the inflationary effect of QE's do not appear to be creating problems.

An area where I have no expertise is the significance of present efforts in QE's.
    For example if the American financial store (whatever that means) is 500,000 trillion dollars and a QE of 25 trillion dollars is proceeded with wouldn't the effect be benign?

A greater problem is not the minor move but the perception.
    A "gunshot into the air" may stampede the herd and all hell could break out in financial markets and lead to massive damaging consequences.
    However my comments appear to be moving into fantasy land so will move on.

The Titanic of the world financial health could sink to the stage where world finance in non-viable and currency exchange can only be maintained by precious metal - mainly gold?
    While this concept is to my mind fantasy land again one could well imagine a situation where devaluation of currencies becomes a national survival strategy.
    Could, for example, America reach the stage where the debt burden become so great and the economy so devastated that the only way to move would be to pay out all debts using printed money and devalue the American Dollar so that local industries can compete on a world basis. This then followed by a host of nations using the same process in order for financial stability. Once again this does appear to be fantasy.

The financial Titanic is in an ice berg area.
    However all compartments has now been properly fitted to ensure any breach of the hull will not flow into all areas of the ship. The captain is aware of the dangers, has reduced speed and has both radar on personnel checking to ensure ice burgs are avoided. In the event this vessel is damages high pressure pumps are ready to remove water penetration.

Tuck up into your cabin Killa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.