CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Yes - looking good to me too!Noticed the predictions of copper...

1. 572 Posts.
    Yes - looking good to me too!

Noticed the predictions of copper price escalation (based on an anticipated world wide financial Armageddon) 0f $200 and some predicting $50 by year end have faded.
    Closer to $35 in January/February is my optimistic hope - guess.

Perhaps the ECM powers have been working to consolidate defence in preparation for more financial upheavals and even secure systems to reduce risks.

It may be a consideration to steer Greece out of the the ECM and allow regeneration of the Drachma.
    This would be less risky now and enable the powers to be to orchestrate the process and develop more strategies should other vulnerable countries eventually go that way.

Personally it is difficult to envisage Greece recovering from the dire financial duress. The country should never have been admitted to the ECM.

Germany, the European power house, might be pushing in this direction - detaching Greece from the ECM. A return to the Drachma would provide a financial safety valve for Greece but not with initial hardship - perhaps partly alleviated by assistance from the ECM.

My predictions for CCU share price to break into the 80 cents range early into October still stands.
    To 90's cents would need surge in silver and surprise to upside, but would not surprise as institutions start projecting profit expectations in the following Quarter.

A break through the $1.00 barrier early in 2013 is also almost a given. With expected upturns about then much more is possible but close to $1.50 would be hopeful and fantastic.

Well that's part of WHERE TO NOW as I see it.

And your guess is as good as ---

Vidi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.