CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

where to now?

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hmm, no update and it looks as though the meeting will not be held in June. (For 28 days notice, it had to be out today.)

Top 20 hasn't been updated either.

And did people see the huge sell off today, down 4.76% on 4000 shares! That's $240. (Oh sorry, I know, it's the lowest form of wit.)

Anyway, I'm placing my sentiment to Hold until we find out what is going on, although I certainly wouldn't be selling at these prices anyway. In my opinion though, the longer these negotiations play out, the less certainty I have that CSD will come out of them in good shape. We have the potential but this perceived (or real) delay and lack of news is very disappointing, and plays in the hands of others.

I had a list of price-shaking announcements... Unfortunately, none of those have eventuated, and the share price has tanked. It could tank more with nothing that I can see in the short term changing the sentiment.

The good thing is that most of the shares are locked away and when/if something does happen, then we should see a strong rebound.

Sorry to all those short-term traders/investors, but this train has gone back to the station, and I (being the self-confessed HC CSD train driver) am going on a break. So there will be no toots from me until Ralph gives us something concrete.

I still believe in CSD and Ralph, with all that he has done get us to where we are now, but it's the next step which I desire. That next step will either be a life changer or nothing more then another missed opportunity.

What will it be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.