MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Looked up the website of the new substantial holder, but not...

1. 3,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Looked up the website of the new substantial holder, but not sure what to make of them. They've punched in $1m, so do they know something that others don't?

Now I have had my clacker torched before when I've followed other big holders into a stock thinking they know more than I do. To me if the information is not public knowledge then I disregard it. If MZI had something really positive, wouldn't they share it asap with the very people that have hung on for so long? and wouldn't we see some sort of buying pressure on the already depressed priced?

dlm696, (Financing Milestone).
    Mate, it's the question that every holder has been asking for a very long time. Finance is waiting for the offtake, offtake (may be waiting for finance), it just goes on and on. So who knows really, I certainly don't, but how long can this go on for? They will owe so much money to RCF it won't be funny.

I see that they sold the Tiwi Islands plant for $800k, probably to some backyarder in the back of Eneabba. I personally think that was a mistake, because that would have been a very handy piece of equipment (if Keysbrook got off the ground). But these are extreme times and the budget is tight, so you have to do what you have to do.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.