VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Re: "...they have been busy with boas, enviro licences, dfs and...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re: "...they have been busy with boas, enviro licences, dfs and mining licences, negotiating new partnerships with chinese..."
    lol Graph....'busy' getting these things done, and not done, months after 'due date' more like it....
    My post replied to how 'busy' bods have supposedly been 'lately', if you were paying attention....l have been 'paying attention'...l suggest 'others' paid to run this Co may not have at crucial times imo, as evidenced by their tardiness with numerous submission tasks not influenced by Law changes
    If one was to believe the numerous posts here re: acute shortage and demand for graphite etc etc, don't you think the the Chinese would be negotiating new partnerships in a rush???...and not VRC chasing them?... this would be big news for the Co to boost moral, SP and bouy confidence for any bond raising etc...however, despite the Anns re: imminent boas last October, this Co rushed a 'last minute' deal into the prospectus recently to appease Regulators....this suggests to me there wasn't too much else 'on the table' prior.
    The 'imminent' mining focus of this Co and the supposedly huge imminent demand for graphite doesn't seem to connect imo...and you suggest the Co has been busy?...busy doing what?... planning CR maybe?...
    It's a shame salaries and performance rewards weren't directly related to SP....then l believe we may really see some 'busy' around HQ...atm this looks like a 'lifestyle Co'....imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 23423646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1571885 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.