VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Another day and another few more hostile posts from Pel about...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Another day and another few more hostile posts from Pel about VRC's CEO and Directors! Getting like ground hog day!

But I do wonder, ..... if the BOD do get their $40m funding, .... will they vote themselves a significant pay rise??? Will they say, "Well done chaps, we've got plenty of cash now, and we've worked jolly hard to get this money, so we need to be rewarded!!!" That would make Pel go ballistic!

On another track, Where to Now? for the share price? Significant drops in the Dow Jones are greatly effecting our markets! The US economy is behind the move, it is doing too well!

"Strong US economic figures in recent weeks — showing that unemployment reached a 50-year low — have fuelled this recent trend. It's a bit of a bloodbath today, clear risk-off action with few places to hide. With interest rates rising people are taking their money out of shares." Also there is the nervousness about the tariff war. So, the markets around the whole jolly world are taking a hit!

But how low will VRC's sp go now?  Good buying for the true believers when it bottoms out. MNS has had a 7% fall today to just 29c! SYR have fallen to $1.85! It is one of the benchmark Graphite stocks and its down $3.00 for the year! Ouch!

But keep the faith. And perhaps like me, keep some money aside, because if VRC's sp drops even further due to the Dow, or a capital raise, then the sp may well be in bargain territory again. I see no need to be buying VRC shares until its position is clearer about a cr and about the $40m funding.  And also until the markets stabilise.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.