VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Yes, GT55, I have thought about that myself. It would be...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Yes, GT55, I have thought about that myself. It would be wonderful if VRC is the first Graphite company to get funding in Tanzania!

The next announcement should be that the 2 mining licencesare granted. That should be in the next few weeks. Then the prospectus for the $40m capital raising can be sent out. Hopefullythat goes to plan and investors fight each other to get in! But that willprobably take some time to eventuate and have money in the bank.

Ifall goes to plan then a sp of 2.0c for VRC is dirt cheap! .....

But another capitalraise to support “Patterson's” loyal customers, or further weakness in the market,could mean that VRC's sp hasn't bottomed yet?? Someone sold it down to 1.7c a few days ago, it could easily happen again. The thought of another big discount capital raising is not a happy one. It certainly caused some nasty reactions from WKT holders when they announced a cr through Patterson's last week!

So the waiting game continues. "Where to now?" for VRC still dominates the minds of investors. Hopefully the news is all good and the company does not need to do a capital raising!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.