FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Where to now?, page-84

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    OOO, I reckon things are still a bit raw with most of us. I think our expectations got the better of us a little and overtook reality.

You would have to think that a six month extension is simply to begin discussions about where to from here with the joint venture partners and The Gambia Government. I would imagine it is time to take a deep breath, decipher the new information that they now have and present a plan to the Government. I am sure the Government would have been disappointed but I hope they were informed that the well was not a guarantee of success but a higher than normal chance of success. As I have said previously the oil is unlikely to stop at the border with Senegal, it is just a matter of finding it and in commercial quantities and hoping it is in our blocks!

We are simply jumping the gun and surmising what we think should/could happen.

Yes I agree that SAMO would have been a game changer but the costs were minimal. Be interesting to see what the next well (if it is forthcoming) will cost.

FAR will have to dig deep and find some good news stories soon or else the share price is unlikely to rally much...……..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.