FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

where to now, page-6

1. MOQ
    138 Posts.
    Hey Rony sir. I used to hold quite a substantial amount of FAS but sold near the top to get out with a nice profit. I believe there might be some Iron Ore in FAS (IMO) looking at the magnetic charts but GWR has the mother load. I would look at reasons why would FAS want to spend all their time and capital on the merger with GWR when they "potentially" have all these other great resources. If I was FAS and I knew I had a great resource base I would spend my time and $ on drilling and proving up results and a JORC and raising my shareprice on something substantial rather than the hype of the proposed merger. Once I have great resources proved up then I would make an offer to merge. Then GWR shareholders could see the advantages of merging with FAS.
    At the moment the whole merger looks like a little kid who just started up his lemonade stand writes a letter to SOLO and saying he would like to merge his company with his Lemonade stand. Maybe my example is over the top but it emphasis the reason why I see the merge is a bit of a joke.
    You never know... FAS may have very good land as it sits near GWR so it is on good realestate. you may have another case of fdl.

First off why did you buy into FAS? Is your reasonings coming into play? Many people bought into it as they caught a rumour FAS will merge or takeover GWR in the future and it was a done deal. It's starting to shape up the takeover/merger might not happen but that's in my opinion. So for me my move would be to get out of FAS and into GWR-the one with proved results.

Also note I am a full fledged GWR supporter so don't take my opinions as to base your reasoning on but DYOR. Many have done their research like myself and have came to the same conclusion but you may come to your own and stay in FAS and it may work out for you and I hope it does.

I have heard stories that people have mortgaged their homes to buy a substantial amount of FAS and I wish them all the luck as I would hate for them to lose out on FAS. Just do heaps of research and read what others write and don't base your trades on feelings. It's only numbers at the end of the day and if you conquer them you won't be trading on feelings. Maybe FAS will still be a good company in the future. There are many major shareholders within the company and they wouldn't want to lose out so they would want to bring the company to its full potential. There may even be a classic move. I reckon if FAS were committed into proving up their resources as they have been with this merger this company could fly.

Anyways I wish the best for you and other FAS holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.