GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

where to now

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Any thoughts on what is happening to the Gold Price. There seems to be a change of sentiment at the moment. A month or so back 90 percent of the opinions were for a rising gold price, a falling US dollar – gold going over 1000 etc etc.
    Now if you scan the so called experts only 60 percent are saying gold is on the rise, US dollar stuffed etc
    Some are now saying the euro will fall due to Europe banks possibly dropping their interest rate, hence US dollar will rise against the euro and gold may fall back.
    Some are now saying that 40 percent of the gold rise was due to the speculators and they are of the opinion gold has topped and so are now taking profits.
    Some are saying demand is falling in India etc due to the gold price being too high, that is they are buying now less.
    All in all there are more variance in the opinions, rather than nearly all saying gold is on a bull run.
    Or is this just the correction we needed. That its just a resting period , and a time to buy in for the new big ride up.
    A very interesting time really. A time for the brave.
    Stupid maybe, but I am still buying gold shares, today Allied for an about to be announced first gold pour.
    Very interesting times, have we seen the top for Gold for a week , for a month , or for a long time. Is the US Fed making there mark for the market to recover all be it slowly.
    Or will gold take off for a real bull ride as the multitude realize US is in a very difficult economic state.
    Don’t know , but I have a lot of gold shares IGR ALD NGF VRE SLR CRB KAL , have made excellent profits over the past year selling very few mostly, accumulating for what I still think will be a further increase in the gold price.
    But very interesting times. Anyone who thinks they know the future is not a realist.
    Just what the share market is all about.
    Good luck to you all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.