KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

Where to now?, page-42

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

So they never named Neil as a director, but he was one of the main drivers behind the business and his shares would have come out of escrow recently. He is one of the largest shareholders owning around 12m shares. He can sell his shares now and I am guessing its quite convenient that he has resigned, as they wouldn't have to announce these sales to the market. Not much of a send off either for someone who has been instrumental to building the business over the last 9.5 years. This could be a major overhang to the share price for some time. From the Presentation 31 January 2022

"The Company wishes to advise that Mr Neil Le Quesne is leaving K-TIG after nine and a half years of service to pursue new opportunities in Australia and SE Asia. Mr Le Quesne remains a passionate advocate for and supporter of the Company saying when announcing his departure the future for K-TIG is exceptionally bright under Adrian’s leadership and the team that has been assembled. I have no doubt whatsoever that the most exciting chapters are yet to be written and I have enormous confidence in the future of the company. Neil also reiterated that he does not, at present, have any intention to sell down his shareholding. The Board thanks Neil for his service to the Company and wishes him success in his future ventures."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.