EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Where to now?

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    The new year should bring some level of optimism to the market after a bleak 2022 for everything exept for lithium (thankyou PLS for saving my portfolio last year), utilities and to a lesser extent renewables. But does this translate to positive price movements for EPN? I used to have a lot of expectations and hope for this company (back when it was still THC, still don't know why they bothered with the rebrand because the name fit well with the purpose of the company). This is by far the largest loss in my portfolio in terms of percentage and I probably should have cut my losses a long time ago, however I still see an important role for cannabinoid derived medicines as both a form of pain relief and a medicine that could be utilised to treat a range of other medical conditions. I would love to see something positive coming from the company from a manufacturing or partnership perspective this year but right now I am not holding my breath. Does anyone else see hope on the horizon or has the company literally gone up in smoke?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.