CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Thank You Sav-JYes, my enthusiasism has overtaken my...

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Thank You Sav-J
    Yes, my enthusiasism has overtaken my daydreamings.
    Certainly not too quick on the building side IF we want to talk mega . You are right that SMALL probably like 20000 -50000 bpd initially would start CTP ambitions faster but again that proverbial PARTNER would have to be about if CTP does not strike oil quickly to generate cash flow.

I did read a number of articles that Japanese Companies have been developing the GTL plants since 2000 onwards (experimentally) as they envisage that clean diesel and cars are probably going to be major industries of the future. They have been probably instrumental in developing a number of different countries GTL plants so perhaps CTP would have looked at their technology already but we will have to wait and see. I think once the picture is clear with the potential size of Pedirka known
    (and correcting my last estimate should read 70 Tcf but after a few more drillings should skyrocket to 2 or 3 or more times this??)
    then probably we could see some BIG INTEREST from overseas.
    I also think the world's energy CRISIS is just unfolding and although OIL seems still very much available things can change quickly as seen in middle east, Georgia and constant disasters happening in the Northern Hemisphere.

Still Sav-J totally agree CTPs growth potential is unpredictable until it start discovering oil AND/OR starts to produce GTL diesel and Helium flows.
    Sav-J Cheers for now and good luck to us all firm believers of CTP fortunes - we need some more in the next 5-6 drillings THIS YEAR. Yes please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.