PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

where to now?

1. 1,317 Posts.
    Price action this week follows declaration of Vermilion commerciality but even so advance has been further and faster than even I expected. No doubt whatsoever in my mind that the stock is now getting the attention of the big end of town.

I am beginning to wonder if Vermilion might be bigger than the company is prepared to let on at this stage. Talk in the media about "new field" discovery and the company itself saying further wells later in the year suggests they may have something pretty good in V258.

Why would they build a production platform bigger than V#1 justifies, one capable of 45 mmcf a day, if they don't believe there is more gas on the lease??

Not sure where we go from here but substantial rerating has taken place and there is still virtually nothing in the media. Give them a bit of press exposure and we could see $2.00 quick smart. Next week V#2 should report in with more gas, then there is annual report, China ... ...... sorry you have heard it all before!!!!

Have to say though that it is nice to watch something you have been following for 18 months come good!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.