PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

where to now?, page-15

1. 87 Posts.
    I've been buying & selling shares for nigh on 40 years man & boy in which time I've had my wins & losses. Right now due entirely to Jocam et al I'm out in front & going easy. I'm basically not an oil & gas man but have been convinced over a period of time ( since PSA were about 40 cents ) that they were in with a real chance.I atribute this almost entirely to Jocam & wld really like to link up with him one day & press the flesh. Its not easy to overcome old prejudices. I grew up with a guy whose share trading judgment I respect. We dont do much without inviting the other to comment but at the end of the day we each of us run our own race. We were in merchant ships as young blokes. I swallowed the anchor he spent 16 years skippering John Manners ships out of Hong Kong to every conceivable spot on the globe. Someone once said that going to sea was just like being in gaol cept you had a chance of drowning meaning I think that you could forget about a social life. Hopping & trotting my mate hung up his sextant & in semi retirement joined the oil rigs as fly in/fly out master/mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.