VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

where to now?

1. 18,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    VMG - famous for building the highest building in the world (in Dubai?) and with a strong Abu Dhabi connection (along with a high energy kit load of contracts in Australia) was trading about or above $1.40
    With everything else it crashed late last year, tried to climb back to around 80c, dived to an equally brief new low of near 30c and bounced back to trade in the 40c to high 50c range for 9 or 10 weeks from mid-November to early February...
    Then, on the strength of a not all that surprising announcement, it was dumped like a hot potato with institutional selling triggering stop loss trades.
    For the last 8 weeks she's been sleeping like a baby sub-20c.
    I had some and then sold because I got bored but this time I am going to trust the fundamentals and hold for a while.
    Because:
    The company attributed the recent hike in share price to leaks about a late stage 120 million contract negotiation due for immediate start, and then, next day, announced a $17 mill building contract at Cape Preston.
    But the share price has stalled and everyone's holding their breath - presumably waiting for the yay or nay on the $120 mill contract.
    Anyone have any ideas of what it is and how likely VMG are to get it?
    curious

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.