VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

where to now?, page-32

1. 478 Posts.
    This could have been overlooked as I didn't even know myself...

"VDM Consulting is a key player in unlocking the residential and resort virtues of the Mary River, in the Queensland heritage city of Maryborough, with a
    $500 million project called Mary Harbour, commissioned by the Maryborough Sugar Factory. The 178 hectares of former sugar cane farm land fronting
    the river just downstream from the CBD is to be converted into a master planned community with a potential 3,500 residents as well as a large visitor
    appeal because of its river frontage restaurants, boating and even a beach resort.
    VDM Consulting is the principal consultant, charged with the ultimate delivery of the product. Civil Principal Daniel Poacher says they expect approval by
    mid-2009. “It will create a whole new destination for this region,” explains Daniel. “With a two kilometre frontage to the Mary River, there is huge scope
    for water based living and recreation.” Mary Harbour will have a floating marina for 300 boats and a village centre. An extensive pedestrian and cycleway
    network will allow residents and visitors to meander through landscaped parklands and recreation facilities. There will even be a safe swimming beach,
    elevated from Mary Harbour, and similar to the hugely popular elevated beach and swimming area at Brisbane’s Southbank" -SOURCE VDM GROUP NEWS LETTER ISSUE #4 ON THE VDM WEBSITE.

Mid-2009 is just about 2 months ago. Kinda monstrous if that goes as well together with the 120m contract they just recently announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.