RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

where to today, page-24

1. 5,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    "After the first mad 15-30 minutes of trade Vit0 gives you a pretty good idea most of the time how the price is going to fair/play out on a given day."

frank is that a sophisticated way of saying guess work??

Fang's 10c will come, but in the short term there is nothing on offer to give the SP reason to get there, maybe in 8-12 months we'll see 10c. So continuing to hold over the short to medium term may be ok for some but poor money management for me.

I feel sorry for those who bought at open and above 8c with the intent of holding because of the hype. they are now down over 30% and this will quite likely increase in the short term.

One of the most sensible posts and almost prophetic posts of last weeks was Pleb's where he reflected on what happened last time a PSA got signed....that is, bugger all...Ground Hog day perhaps?

In the past people have said to get an indication of where the SP will go watch the oppies...was no-one watching?

There is definitely money to be made in RRS, but I believe the vehicle for that is called trading.

Again, I have buy orders in place but I will not say where because as Transar says "Hey Drarthur,who cares when you get in and when you get out ". The amateurs can follow the hype!

And as for those that say dont dwell on the past this is a different company without the shady characters involved...well how do you explain what happened towards fridays close and mondays action. And as for the rumours Leo is back on teh register...how did he know when to get it....and is he still in?

I mirror fangs thoughts "Oh Dear, why do we turn on each other at these times."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.