LYC 0.44% $6.83 lynas rare earths limited

where to today?, page-127

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Yes Funky. $0.48 was a bit quick for me but the trade was there at about $0.47 to sell and buy back on a retrace and close of the gap. Tempting but there wasn't quite enough in this for me to justify a quick profit and reset and I try and trade the bigger moves on the weekly chart anyway rather than the daily.

But I'm also looking to hold for longer periods now and as you can see from my recent posts getting frustrated with everyone playing that quick flick game. There was only two likely scenarios as I saw the last fews days. Either a retrace to close the gap to $0.405 and then push to new highs. Or we have a shallower pullback and push to new highs.

As we are coming out of a long term cycle low, I'm expecting stronger momentum to the upside to build and more of the resistance lines break first go. So I'm letting the little scalping opportunities go. Just hoping the other traders here start doing the same.

Mitta I understand your perspective on the collective smart money and your use of terminology to describe the actions of professionals in the market and the signals you use to interpret price action. I just focus on different things. No problem, I like different technical views. We're all good, it's just healthy to debate every now and then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.83
Change
0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $6.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.82 $4.025M 586.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 8329 $6.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.84 12481 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.