FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

where to with stone ?, page-35

1. 83,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Evening all ,

"You could wander the scrub from Norseman to Kalgoorlie and come across a thousand Quartz outcrops with a sniff of au, but that's all they are until you prove otherwise."

Uh huh

Would you mind supplying a few coords with visable gold in many rocks picked up and all going between 5 gms and 80 gms p/ ton ?

Also if you wander past any specimens laying around that xrf 40% Cu on the surface I would also be interested thanks. :)

You are right that you don't have much until proved otherwise - but it's a bloody good start and you don't see numbers like that much at all - and you don't have seasoned multi mine finding internationally experienced geo's salivating at the prospects.

You also don't find traces of tellurides in your follow up without the hairs standing up on the back of your head (at least on the blf).

You could stroll from Norseman to Kal and not see that combination in 10 lifetimes.

Let's not lose the plot here - anyone who knows this story and isn't excited by it is already dead :)

Have a great night

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.