FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

SS,They don't NEED to do development now - SS it is done for...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    SS,

They don't NEED to do development now - SS it is done for now. Perhaps / obviously (sigh) I need to explain it for you again.

Monetize the completed development = ca-ching = dirt already moved off the top.

Monetize means to turn previous work done / completed and money spent into cash flow. The ore is exposed now so they just dig or dig and blast and truck it a minute or two down the road (on site) or further in the case of Laverton - and put it on the ROM pad.

ROM pad is the Run Of Mine pad where they store the gold bearing ore adjacent to the mill crushing circuit. Adjacent means next to. Crushing circuit is where they reduce the size of the ore prior to running it through the ball mill. Not all steps included no need for me to be tedious now is there SS. You get it - keeping up?

Now you seem to think FML needs to put the overburden (that is dirt on top of gold bearing ore that is in the way) back again. I see what others have meant by insightful analysis. There I am saying nice things to you now and being friendly SS style.

Kissy kissy hug hug,
    CW
    DYORDH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.