FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi SS, you wrote: "Pinto rock chip samples and XRF analysis is...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi SS,
    you wrote: "Pinto rock chip samples and XRF analysis is NOT an indication of the true grades, not even close. I know it will fall on deaf ears, so don't mind me."
    The said rock chip samples were fire assayed, exactly the same type of assays routinely used to measure grades in core samples, and then further used to calculate JORC compliant resources, and reserves. It appears that the ONLY method you'd not argue with to determine true grade would be calculated AFTER mining had ceased. If I am making a poor assumption of what would satisfy your high expectations, please let us know what you'd find acceptable.
    You also wrote "You wouldn't think FML management would mislead the market now would we?" in a tone I interpreted as insulting to FML management. You may think them stupid, but I and many other FML holders don't.
    Are you Edutain in disguise returned to disrupt the FML thread?
    IMHO your attitude to FML is extremely negative, and I wonder why you spend so much time posting vitriol on the FML thread with NO SKIN IN THE GAME. I wonder if you have lots of time on your hands by virtue of being unemployed, or?? Please advise.
    I wonder if you'll still be negative re FML when SP goes a long way north, or you'll be crying the blues because those with the gumption to hold FML shares will be rich, and you'll have missed out. You probably don't like humble pie, however I guess you'll enjoy missing out even less.
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.