FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

You too stephoid - well done! And I keep saying that those who...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    You too stephoid - well done! And I keep saying that those who are aware of gold already are so far ahead of the pack it is not funny. This was no fluke here for me I have proven it over and over again - this is what I wrote live back in June:

"29th June 9:51am look out below here is the final dip in gold. Gold stocks will bottom for the last time in the coming few weeks."

I cover events closely this is what I do and I share this because it just indicates what is possible:

"13th July I still believe this is the bottom area and another buy divergence is probably being formed.
    The XGD is still in a buy divergence and I believe bargain hunting can hold some prices in this range ahead of a take-off in gold with a couple of months - maybe 3."

We were selling and buying to take advantage of the lows and had preserved the entire capital - here was a later comment (all educational as methodology is shared):

"8th August NCM is quietly rising up under a now upturned upper Bollinger Band for the first time since January. Nobody rings the bell at bottoms? I am cautiously at present. All this on very little action in the gold market is a supportive factor for this view. I see the leading stocks edging up quietly in similar patterns (eg RSG, EVN and AQG for starters) and RRL has begun another upleg into fresh price territory."

But it is important to never get ahead of yourself - here was the rest of my comment that day:

"OK so far so good but we have to remain cautious. I do not assume I am right yet and we face down sloping resistance so I have lightened up doing a bit of selling. I can re-enter if we break through, or I have insurance if we dip again. Probability is we are headed upwards."

Will all this going on I remain top weighted in several stocks and amongst them is FML. I have professional and personal money on this stock and they are an advertiser on my site so a close relationship. FML are highly leveraged to this new gold upleg and the gold stocks are going to be fantastic if I am right. Close relationship or not I would not have FML as a top weighted stock if I did not believe everything I have written in this thread over the months.

I have stupidly been here at times to counter misinformation and emotional posts. Sometimes I even get carried away but this is only because I do not want people to miss out. This is a critical time for Australia and the world economy and we need protection. It is also an extraordinary opportunity - take care and best of luck to all.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

PS You can all do exceptionally well and learn to manage your positions - just keep at what you do and don't listen to numpties that tell you charting is rubbish and shares are the same as horse racing etc blah blah. They just do not know what is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.