ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

The top 20 shareholders have hardly changed from the end of June...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The top 20 shareholders have hardly changed from the end of June 2010 to end of November 2010 (per the share registry report acquired). The top 20 make up 65% of the shareholding.

Apart from one shareholder who has reduced their holding from 4% to nil, all other shareholders have pretty much stayed the same, in fact, some have acquired more. There have been other slight changes down.

This leads me to believe that the traders are driving this price and long term investors are simply sitting by the wayside at the mercy of traders who are trying to make a quick dollar (if thats possible with this stock unless you are shorting it).

Time will tell, I am a believer that if we can bank the NHS payment and reduce debt the price will recover. The company is carrying a substantial amount of debt, however, with a cost cutting program and more certainty regarding the NHS parogram should hopefully see recovery in 2011 and 2012.

I am hopeful however the company needs a lot more than hope to survive beyond 2011.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.