AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

where to

1. 1,674 Posts.
    Spoke to my brother last night who specializes in metals for a large investment bank in New York, he been doing it for over ten years and spends half his life down mines.

Asked him to go over the latest rns and also a couple of the previous ones and give me an update.

Summary was that at 1m tonnes at current grades it is an excellent resource, if the resource keeps growing, especially with good grades this is a very good resource.

Confirmed what D Zuckerman said to me, which is now it will be interesting to see what the future plan is. Do they just dig it up and sell it raw? do they treat it and sell the finished produce? or do they just prove up more resource and sell it to a bigger player in the market?

I'm sure that Zuckerman mentioned there was a bigger player nearby, so that could be an option.

However you look at this one it is clear to see it is way undervalued against assets, how much longer this goes un-noticed I'm not sure, but it won't be forever!

Good opportunity to get in at the ground level of a very small cap penny share with a proven resource of over $350m at current prices, how many of the opportunities exist?

good luck, dyor etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.