AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

re: zinc prices Thursday, July 06, 2006 - EditionAbout |...

1. 34 Posts.
    re: zinc prices

Thursday, July 06, 2006 - Edition
    About | Subscribe | Advertise | web site subscriber content | PDF denotes Adobe Acrobat required

AUSTRALIAN UNITED GOLD LTD

Australian United Gold has announced the results of the recent 17 hole reverse circulation drilling program undertaken at its Manindi Zinc Project, in the Murchison Mineral Field of Western Australia. At Warabi (Zone A), drilling has extended the known mineralization by at least a further twenty metres north of the current established resource, with results of 10m @ 6.85% Zn, including a higher grade interval of 5m @ 11.8% Zn, from 44 m in hole MNRC 008. Other highlights include MNRC 014 which was drilled to twin historic hole FWD 005 and returned 18 m of 14.96% Zn from 43 m, including a 3 m interval grading 36.3% Zn. Drilling at Mulgara (Zone B) encountered further high-grade zinc mineralization with hole MNRC 012 intersecting 16m @ 7.4% Zn from 23 m, including 10 m @ 10.2% Zn. Additional extensional and RC drilling is planned for the existing reserve areas at Warabi and Mulgara.

Property: MANINDI
    (Complete Text of July 5, 2006 News Release) PDF

Related News:
    Zinc Exploration in Australia

First time I have seen AUL mentioned in an overseas INFOMINE article ...perhaps we are now worthy of a mention ....nothing we dont already know in here .But nice to see the company on the Map...Not long for these prices I feel.....

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.