SYG synergy equities group limited

Isn't it amazing IC, Ronny can find sophisticated investors to...

1. 465 Posts.
    Isn't it amazing IC, Ronny can find sophisticated investors to top up his cash on a regular basis to part with say $600k (ie. last share placement) and yet in the whole market place a mere $170k can't be found to coerce the share price north to .034c, hell, even the Captain should be able to find this amount to prop the price if the product is "so good" given the $200k plus a year he is on to return shareholders absolutely nothing. I have been waiting 9 years for the good days to get here, initially I was in contact with the Captain direct and believed every word he said. "Yes, it will be a dollar by Xmas" was the famous catchcry. "Oh yes, the product is a world leader and cutting edge technology". In my time there have been 4 such amazingly developed products and so far, nothing has bought the income in to generate even close to break even, let alone and whoa and behold a profit.

Blackjack, the $25k I invested all those years ago is now worth $1.3k on todays price, to me, that can travel all the way down to 0 because as I said, I still pray for the miracle that might possibly occur for as long as the company exists, but in terms of whether I care whether I get the money back or not has become irrelevant as I have lived without it for so long now. The beauty about me holding onto the shares provides me with enough interest to monitor this site to see the ongoing cycle of positiveness from either new or overly optomistic investors vs the negative views from disgruntled, the optomistic turned pessimistic or just plain pessimistic investors such as myself, afterall, I have to have some enjoyment from the money I invested.

I just think that newer people to this forum should get a balanced view rather than the overly optomistic views of the likes of wallfly whom seems to have the propensity to nearly always be the first one to notify of a new announcement out and to let all know that the next spike in the share price is "just around the corner" is "all going to happen in the next month or two" or "get on now as the train is about to leave the station".

And Blackjack, just how long have you had a stake in this company for? Are you a newer investor or have you been around long enough to see at least one cycle of the neverending big one?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.