AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

where to, page-19

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Alan,
    Shareholders are overdue for some positive pronouncements....maybe time for management to dynamically extract from their apparently entrenched bearish navel-gazing!! After all we are a prime-player in the booming CSG sector with a raft of strategic energy investments on the boil...
    Maybe some positive news on these would be timely??

But Alan, are you capable of talking up the company? By this stage the market, and particularly your suffering shareholders, are WELL AWARE of your propensity for (& over-readiness to publicly admit to) stuff-ups, mistimings, the ability to sell golden-geese at the bottom of the market and to transact company-knobbling finance deals...
    I personally feel the release of wrong information in the last report was unforgiveable...particularly when accompanied by another round of inappropriate venting to the market, seemingly just to accentuate the impact on the AJL sp., and the pain inflicted.

If unable positively invigorate the market, then may I suggest harnessing your "mea maxima culpa" to shareholder benefit...? by way of a VSD maybe?.
    ..ie, a Very Special Dividend ...whereby you liquidate your holdings and send a cheque to each of the faithful shareholders that have suffered by way of your actions at the helm.
    Cheers
    RS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $300 34.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 232648 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 447270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.