TKG 0.00% 0.3¢ takoradi limited

I dont know full details of the case.From what I have learnt...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I dont know full details of the case.
    From what I have learnt this is a personal issue by RH and is using TKG(s/holders interests)to maintain his controlling interest in Chile.
    As you know he has a substantial interest in Hampton as well,
    and AFTER MNC win the case RH will have no say in proceedings.

Which means TKG will have a 30% interest in CHILE and RH will lose what say he has.THIS is my understanding in simple terms but I could be very wrong.
    What I am curios to know are the feelings of the other top 3or 4 share holders especially the Canary Island investor.
    THE other two are Sellars and Ganash.
    When TKG entered CHILE RH stated at AGM 2006 we would be mining in 2008. This venture started in 2005.(info from my private file)
    IMO after MNC win the case they will fast track CHILE and we will have a valuable long term investment.
    The trouble is getting relisted. YOU know what that requires

At the moment it is best to wait and see and not speculate much further as we only have a few days to go.This matter IMO is very good for s/holders and there will be plenty of news circulating about the outcome.
    The MNC thread will probably be the better site to get a more accurate look into the future as they will announce very quickly details of the case and what will happen next.

Cheers.

BLUEBOTTLE.

BLUEBOTTLE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.