MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

As I see it it is only quarter time in a season final. We have...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As I see it it is only quarter time in a season final. We have those sitting on the bench waiting to get into the game. We have the spectators full of good advice but will have very little influence on the outcome and we have the players who will ultimately decide where we end up. At the start it looked like a white wash but I was pleasantly surprised to see 18 points on the board particularly when 15 was tested. Also the volume of buyer to sellers indicates there is more life in this old dog.

So the first quarter wasn't what we expected but there is still plenty of time to pick ourselves up and get over the line. One good quarter will make all the difference. The professionalism and perserverence shown by Eni indicate to me that they want this to work.What was interesting was that Eni didn't drill on to the GWC - makes you wonder if they didn't already know that the bottom section may not have been as good as we may have expected. Will continue to hold and looking foward to next lot of results. Hopefully the second quarter is better thatn the first.

Dr D and others thanks for your informative posts.

I know a lot of people are hurting at this point in time but can I suggest we play the ball and not the player

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.