GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Where too now?

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    A  comment I received over the weekend was this, of which the poster I'll keep to myself unless they choose to claim it.

"I really liked the forum back then lots of good discussion about where the company could possibly go, even though we all probably got carried away a bit."

I think that post says a hell of allot about not only Hot Copper but the people that post here now, and it has tied very closely to my thoughts.

Where are we going?

That's always the question that is asked of me.

Where is Galaxy going...

I try often to discuss this, but the forum ends up focussed on are we going down a few pips tomorrow or up.

Today, I found out that some time back a poster I know of evacuated their Galaxy shares carrying a debt of $1 million. - Wow!

In that same conversation I was asked, why should anyone close their position now when we are almost dollar for dollar on cash held to market cap.

Good point too.

For me, I wonder where the company is going, and the other night I did a little bit of a mic drop that was taken the wrong way by some. I am perfectly fine, healthy.

What annoys the shit out of me is that none of you talk about where you see Galaxy going.

Regularly I post my views, thoughts and gatherings from folks that are hella smarter than I am.

Infact, most of you are.

The ones that don't like the company, you're probably smarter than me, just as much those that like it.

But the problem I see is that none of you talk about the possibilities, and from that, I and many posters, probably including @airconditioner if I can tag and not get abused by you too... Get bored. It becomes nothing more than Bitcoin, and if you want to invest in that... That's cool, it's had its highs too.

I want to talk about what might happen in Australia for Galaxy with Alita, and Cowan, I would also hope that those investors will share their knowledge and all going well can come in here as a part of this company rather than losing everything.

I would like to talk about James Bay, and the possibility of Galaxy getting into earlier production via NAL with a 23,500 tonne per annum lithium chemicals producing asset or perhaps with Nemaska which is being lead up the garden path by Pallinghurst who despite all they say, I am wondering if they are leading Nemaska to a hole that they need to jump in Breaking Bad style.

I want to hear discussion about Sal De Vida and that they are planning to go into modular construction with 6,000 tonnes per annum in a direct extraction.

What I don't want to hear, nor give a shit about is folks that want to talk about if the share price is going up.

This is a forum about this company and where it is going, if you want to chase pips, go into the day traders lounge.

Of course some things we will discuss is hypothetical or plausible. But the most important thing is to learn from one another and where the company has the potential to head.

Let's stop boring each other and get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.