WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

where too this week?, page-6

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi austeer,

Surges has posted before on the past. Based on the last MTA extension I believe it was 8 and 10 days (don't quote me on that but something similar to that) after the extension that we received an update from GSK and then the statement of intent from the mysterious FMCG company.

In relation to your original post.

As with all speccies - if you buy in the mad rush up - you always run the risk of being burnt. Sometimes it pays and you make a profit. A lot of times you buy in at the peak and are stuck for a while if no stop losses are in place.

If you have a strategy - stick to it. If you don't then it is as Surges said - dependant upon your need for cashflow.

At these prices and judging by the charts - support should be at mid 2s... So at low 3s - you have to make a call as to which way you think it will go. That's the best anyone can do. Upside - mid 4's should be easily acheivable based on historical trading and the fact that none of the 3 have walked away. 6's still VERY acheivable if not now then by the start of the next month when we go through the whole speculation dance again. For me downside from here minimal. Upside outweighs the down. You can wait til 2s if your gut tells you that's the play. Otherwise maybe dump half in at low 3s and if it drops to your target in the 2s fill your other half.

I'll be seriously considering moving some funds at these levels - will see how some of my other babies go. For me - I'd be comfortable throwing in something at these prices, though the half half play might be the optimal strategy as it's anyone's guess if it will keep trending down or if OBJ releases an ann of some sort.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.