M4M 0.00% 1.8¢ macro metals limited

Where was the Investor Presentation?

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Just wondering why the investor presentation at the end of the Placement announcement yesterday (https://www.kogiiron.com/sites/default/files/asx-announcements/61008847.pdf) wasn't released to the market prior to or during the trading halt which is the standard ASX practice? Why bury the Investor Presentation? Why weren't shareholders informed? Obviously from the presentation the company was near broke which begs the question about the timing of this placement. Surely with the current cash position, which presumably the new chairman new about shortly after joining the board, a capital raise should have been done 4-6 weeks ago, so why now? Also note that the timing of the stock placement will likely occur after the company typically releases the T30 list for November so shareholders won't be able to see if any T30 participated in the placement prior to the AGM. I fail to see why this placement wasn't made available to all shareholders, at least then there would be no questions over the purpose and timing of it? Talk about kicking own goals. And then of course this is exactly the issue that brought on the 249d action in 2018. Who can forget the whingeing entitled sportsmen who need placating like widdle Trump, surely I don't need to post their unintelligible comments again. And another question that arises from the buried Investor Presentation, the company made the point of identifying its corporate advisor as Canaccord Genuity and then used Fresh Equities, who is Fresh Equities? From the limited research I have done they seem to be the classic take a placement profit of 5-10%, how much of this placement went to investors who have no connection to the company and who are likely to take their profit and create an overhang for the market to bare? What were the terms for Fresh Equities?

This placement has a real smell about it, with some searing questions that need to be answered. Not least about timing given the company's horrendous cash position.

Don't vote for the options, these directors need to prove themselves that they have shareholder interests at heart and not just playing more power games to benefit a few. I won't be voting for the 2 new directors either but up to you whether having an expanded board would be beneficial or not. Might all be a mute point given the recent placement. Gla
    Last edited by Chiller: 26/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $438.7K 23.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2734534 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 16411360
Last updated 15.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.