RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

where we are at, page-22

1. 5,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Oanchito, sure there is radically changed volume over the past several months but the volume also a downward trend in the share price from may all the way down to the current day. We have also seen comments on how remarkably well RSS has done on same bad ASX days, but you may want to look at the ASX in general from March to now, RRS has more or less remained unchanged whereas the bulk of the ASX especially some penny dreadfuls have rocketed in price.

So, what could have caused the dramatic increase in volum with the concomittant drop in SP, could it be all recent handing out of shares to the "sophisticated" investors who are cashing in, P&D perhaps?

I agree, interesting days will come, but will they be investor quality times or will they be trades. I'll place my bets on trades, at least that way profits are secured and capital isnt lost when the dumps occur.

So Mr Painter, I'll continue to buy on the dips and get out on the highs, I may not pick the lowest entries and highest exits but I will retain a profit. That is called trading not accumulating my friend. I dont give two hoots about the company because it's management has proven to us that it needs to be approached with caution. So many predictions, and none have come to fruition. I bet I can point my finger at the origin of the leaks because that face hasnt changed for a number of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.