RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

It certainly is an interesting time again - something we haven't...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    It certainly is an interesting time again - something we haven't had for a while.

1. Management seems to have changed (for the better?) or at least the puppeteers may have moved on
    2. Despite all expectations the change in Govt in Puntland didn't result in the immediate failure of RRS (although unproven there will be a relationship going forward it appears there is not a viable alternative yet - I would have expected CNOC would have 'induced' a new agreement by now)
    3. The options seem to have lost their sellers for some reason
    4. The heads have a nice tech set up if there is a sustained volume move above 4c
    5. There may be a little kicker or cash flow if something comes out of Texas
    6. There is at least a little diversity in Ranges portfolio that has a tiny sense of credibility
    7. The GFC has at least settled again and people are running their eye over speck stocks again
    8. There seems some half decent interest on AIM again and I hear growing Computershare holdings (a sign of AIM accumulation)
    9. The underlying demand for energy hasn't changed or Puntland need for exploiting their own resources (if they can ever coordinate themselves to do it)
    10. HC posts on Range are getting increasingly passionate with no material change in the SP - this used to be a great signal !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.