LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

where we are now???, page-17

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Regarding BUL007 PM thinks this is a "wildcard for some good porphyry copper assay results" from the latest edition of Resource Stocks. That to me means that the core looks good but as is the case so often with Porphyry coppers, judging grades for copper is very hard and impossible for gold.

Also I'll quote a PM quote from the same magazine regarding the 2 drill holes at Suguma below the amazing trenches. He goes on to say " The JV drilled two holes at Suguma and OTML drilled the holes deeper than required, so they found something that caught their eye and I'm waiting to see the assays from them". This is interesting as this was exactly the speculation on HC at the time but it's interesting that Peter is indirectly also spruiking about the potential. I think he should anyway just on the merits of the trench assays.

It's well worth reading the whole article as there are many bits which add to speculation and some new info as well. Credit to Alex Paull for writing a ripper company profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.289K 3.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119122 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23466108 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.