ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

The country is so desperate Najaa is now opening the mining...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    The country is so desperate Najaa is now opening the mining sector to tourists lol
    Silly woman is getting very desperate now.

https://sermitsiaq.ag/ny-smaaskalalov-aabner-mulighederturister-mineraljagt

ew small-scale law opens up opportunities: Tourists on mineral hunts

Palle Møller, Kaali Fencker, and Salik Kielsen are happy with the bill for the upcoming small-scale law, which allows locals to offer mineral hunting for tourists as well as export Greenlandic gemstones in limited quantities.

Palle Møller, Kaali Fencker, Salik Kielsen and a number of other small-scale actors were invited on Wednesday last week to a meeting with Naalakkersuisoq for raw materials, Naaja H. Nathanielsen, about the expected changes in the upcoming small-scale act based on consultation responses.

According to the three players, the law enables them to start developing geotourism and processing gemstones on a completely different level than before.

This is written by the newspaper Sermitsiaq.

However, Palle Møller is sorry that in many of the consultation responses from the large mineral companies and their lawyers there is not much friendliness towards the small players:

- In my opinion, the raw material companies should not block the development of the industry in Greenland. I recognize that there can be intersections between large and small scale, but in my world we should be able to coexist without major problems, says Palle Møller, owner of the Kassoq jewelery workshop in Nuuk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.