PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Stressful again getting toward recent lows. I've seen some...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Stressful again getting toward recent lows. I've seen some biotechs go to zero, one in particular where I believe the CEO was incompetent in keeping funding going at a critical stage. It could happen with PAR but I don't see it at this stage.
    Current dealings with the FDA need to be finalized and things will be clearer - time-frames, numbers, key measures and perhaps a general view from the FDA (hopefully supportive?) The time will be mainly driven by the FDA IMO but PAR may not help the cause if they get a little cheeky in trying to get any leeway in terms of numbers, time, measures etc. This stuff can take months so the issue again falls back to PR and his commentary for those feeling time is getting on.
    So I wait for clarity. Funding will then be a priority but easier whatever the outcome from the FDA IMO. It could be highly dilutive but they should be able to raise.
    Then for me a new independent Chair. I have some scepticism around recent appointment's- they have insider knowledge on their holdings and clients holdings -maybe no big deal if everyone is honest and open?? Once a Chair is appointed, I would be flabbergasted to see PR remain in a senior role, certainly not CEO. He's the only webinar presenter I've seen run out of time (not for questions either, actual presentation). His prior interview, he looked like he pulled a top out of the laundry basket or came in from the garden?? May seem picky but PAR needs better IMO.
    Not happy but it's certainly got plenty of life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.