PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ok as usual, just my thoughts...I'm trying not to be a one eye'd...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Ok as usual, just my thoughts...I'm trying not to be a one eye'd enthusiastic pirate ok?

Now we have all heard this before, but to read it
    again reinforces our disbelief that no potential
    partner/partners have laid a lucrative offer on
    the table for the major part of the action with
    Zilosul. What are they seeing or not seeing
    that we as shareholders are seeing or not
    seeing?

Yeah I agree...how the heck do we not have a deal yet? I hear of other smaller plays getting regional deals and in the old days they would be getting deals just based after Phase I.
    I see how good our drug is, I see some pals that have had it and their results...I see it in footballers and the EAP program...I see we even have good results in some sorta good amount of scale, 800 SAS patients.

I read about the science and even after 4 5 years Im dazzled by what I read. There is so much more to come!

What indeed are they seeing that I do not?

I don't think it is one thing, it must be a combo.

Are they seeing that our IP protection and
    agreement with Bene are shaky?

Well this must be a factor of some sort...they don't know the close relationship bene has with us or they view it as a single point of failure?
    They think that the drug may be copyable? A lot need to do some deep research into this area. I am working on a post to illustrate this some more, not sure if I will make it for this weekend, If I do, remember this point.

Do they believe that iPPS is not efficacious
    enough and that the trial results so far are not
    impressive enough?

This could actually be partly true.

HUH?

No, what I mean is that we are just too early.

We have some exemplary evidence, but a fair whack of it is SAS ..we need well controlled clinical evidence...the double blinded placebo stuff...
    Yes we have some startlingly good evidence so far...005 and 008..stunning...but not potentially in enough numbers.

That's what we are in the very midst of, scaling...this is Stage 2 of Phase 3...this is confirmatory...we are here now..

We have had some super signs of SS..we need it proved in a little more n....
    Do this and this will once and for all answer this doubt.

Look, I think they like what they see, but they need more evidence of it....the small taste is good, they wait for the main meal? They wait for the real start of the P3..they wait for a readout....that's when they pounce if not before.

Do they think there are other drugs in the
    pipeline that maybe be more effective and

show more commercial promise?

Hmm well again Mango-man, possibly also a bit true at least. I think we are too early and too small...we are also claiming a lot...addressing of inflammation and all the bells and whistles too...multiple modes of action, safety profile more pristine than the pearly gates of Heaven...duration that lasts and lasts...and now add the ultimate halo of structural modification and enhanced BML regression? Synovial inflammation being arrested and an increase in HWHA to boot?

A kid that's brilliant at school that's in prep needs to prove himself a bit more, a few more years and then we can start to think of skipping years and an accelerated program?
    I dunno if that's the greatest analogy but what I mean is that our Market Cap is meh.
    We need more time on the proving ground.

Sure its a valuable step that we are FT.
    Yes its impressive we had a successful EAP program
    Its so nice that we have had good results in our SAS....
    Wonderful that we have 008 structural evidence in a meaningful and statistical way...but scale ...we need the good stuff at scale.
    Get this and the BP, the MP and any other P will then start to take us a bit more seriously?

I have scoured a lot...there is NO drug that's close or out there that does what ours can do...nothing...and certainly no where near the safety profile or duration or patient convenience...nothing at all.
    Even stem cells is hit and miss and the evidence isn't as good as what evidence we have.

Do they now see PAR as a total s**t show
    and not worth dealing with? Just pick up the

pieces when it lands in a heap?

Yeah I don't think they would think this...they would be smiling and saying we have a ways to go and they wouldn't have their eyes totally closed...
    As the milestones get set....they will get ready to pounce...there will be some sorta first mover race to talk seriously with us when the time is right.

Look I dunno all the reasons why we aren't all by the poolside in The Bahamas at the Ritz yet...it will take time and don't forget, it is a two way street, some feeble offers aren't going to be accepted...we know what we are worth finally...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6092/6092705-537ee1bcd7f3e1f42ff93b6f41c77178.jpg
    When I can be seen here?

Yes it is a long journey, yes we are at the mercy of the authorities and dang it, yes the path is windy and the road a bit frayed at the edge..it's a learning experience for us no doubt. But we are progressing, possibly slower than most would like including me...but there is progress.

As always my thoughts

Don't shoot me cos I have a net positive outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.